Monday, May 3, 2021

Disney Themed Zoom Party

I had a Zoom meeting with the girls, and the theme wasn't planned, but it turned out to be quite entertaining with a Disney theme.  Nel is wearing her new t-shirt that says Magical.  I think I want one!  ; )





Jess put some ChapStick on her and Francesca's lips, and it was a flavored lip balm, so it had color, and Francesca thought it was lipstick and kept puckering her lips haha.



Mia showed me her drawing.  I am glad that she is starting to love to draw, as coloring was one of my favorite things to do.



Then, Mia put some music on from her keyboards and started to dance.  Francesca was laughing and started to dance too.  These pictures are awful, but it's hard to get a good pic when one grandgirl is jiggling and the other grandgirl is cracking up.







Jess showed us her new and expensive backpack that she got from downtown Disney.  My 'teacher' daughters work so hard, and it's nice that they treat themselves once in awhile.  Disneyland has opened up again, and I'm not sure how I feel about that.



Then, grandma brought a little magic to the screen and showed the glass rose and played the music box, and the little ones' eyes just lit up.





Jess always has the most delightful cups.



Here is a picture of me at Disneyland.  I thought the girls would like to see this.  It was the one time that my mom and dad took me there when I was only 6, and it was getting dark out and was awaiting Tinkerbell flying through the night.



And speaking of Tinkerbell, this is one of my favorite pictures of Jess in her costume when she was 16.


It was a fun party, and whoever created Zoom is pretty special, don't you think?



~Sheri

23 comments:

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Bravo All!
Great Zoom party

It's me said...

So nice....🍀🍀🍀love Ria

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Love your zoom party. What a treat. I heard Disney is open and only 20% capacity. My brother and sil are going to go soon. They think with less people it will be more fun. Enjoy your week!

Martha said...

What a great party! Whoever created zoom is a genius. Disney World reopened right in the middle of the pandemic and my kids didn't hesitate to go. I was so worried but then saw how empty it was and they were did an amazing job taking every precaution possible. My kids said it's much safer than going to a grocery store! Have a beautiful week Sheri. :)

Hena Tayeb said...

Technology has made it so much easier to stay connected with out loved ones.

Jeanie said...

What a wonderful idea. Yes, the zoom people deserve a bonus for coming up with this and especially for this year. It looks like a wonderful party!

Debby said...

Sounds like fun for everyone. Thanks for sharing.

Laurel Wood said...

Thank you, Sheri for sharing such a sweet zoom meeting! I love all the photos. Your photo when you were six is so cute and I know it brings back good memories. I know you and your daughters will have a happy Mother’s Day.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That really does look like such fun. We never did that this past year but I know it's been popular. The little ones make it so much fun...well...you ALL do! Hugs!

Carla from The River said...

I always enjoy hearing about your Zoom calls. Your family is special to me.
Happy Mother's Day to your girls and to you.
xx oo
Carla

Olde Dame Holly said...

Your daughter hasn't aged a bit since age 16! Lovely daughter and grand-daughters and what a fun party! I love the picture of you at Disney.

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Good morning Sheri!

Most of my connections this past year has been through Zoom or Google Meet and I don't know what I'd have done without this tool to make me feel somewhat human!

So good that you can be with the girls, anytime of the year!!!

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

A wonderful meeting.

Mica said...

Looks like a fun party! :) I am so grateful for technology like zoom that let us keep in touch over lockdown - it was even better meeting up in person when lockdown was lifted though, 6 weeks felt like such a long time!

Hope that your week is going well :)

Away From The Blue

roughterrain crane said...

You are a good user. This one year has introduced us some new tech to keep nice communication.

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness girl - you just Zoom each other and a party ensues. That was so wonderful to have all those photos and memories. I love coming here. Sandie

Debbie Nolan said...

Sheri I so enjoyed your Zoom party filled with all the fun things that your grand girls are doing. Wonderful pic of you at six. I am 64 and have never been to Disney world. Think I better put that on my "bucket list". Hope you have a blessed weekend. Hugs!

Dewena said...

Sheri, you were so cute at 6 and still are! As are your granddaughters and daughters. I have never taken part in a zoom call, such a laggard in the tech world. I can tell that you all enjoyed your visit.

Also saw the pics of your deer visitors, we just saw our regular visitors cross through the yard and then cross the street out front. I always hold my breath until they are safely across.

Linda O'Connell said...

What a magical visit with the jiggler and giggler. What a way to stay connected to your very own Tinkerbell.

handmade by amalia said...

So much fun!
Amalia
xo

Pam said...

Isn't it so cool that now a days we have things like Zoom so that we can be a part of things like Bdays? That is so sweet.

Rose said...

It is so good that the kids like to do the zoom...that way you are able to see them growing. I bet there is non-stop giggling when the two of them are together.

Mellie said...

Isn't technology wonderful? I'm glad you were able to have a zoom meeting with them and it being Disney themed was a nice bonus.