Monday, June 12, 2023

Jumbled June

Oh no, June has started off on the wrong foot.  Last week, I lost all my photos and photo files!  Don't know how it happened, and I was very disappointed at first, but I have been wanting to go through my pictures and delete and organize, so this was a faster way to do that haha.  I still have some of the pictures from my So Cal trip, so I'm very relieved about that.  I've had a plumbing issue with the kitchen sink that I've been dealing with also.  Losing my photo files was a bummer, but it gives me a chance to create new photos and new moments.



I saw this ladybug painted rock at World Market when me and Jess and Nel were out shopping one day.  I had to bring it home with me.



You know how much I love See's candy! - I was surprised when Jess got me a chocolate candle from See's!



I have been wanting to visit my church and have the Priest bless this beautiful Rosary that Nel brought back for me from her trip to England.  He gave me Communion while I was there also.  



I had a nice talk with the Priest for awhile, and afterwards I walked around the grounds and took some pictures.



Saint Francis statues







Not sure what these purple flowers are, but they were lovely with the sun shining on them.



I always stop by and say hello to Mary every time I visit the church.



This is where the church stands, surrounded by the woods, with a view of the mountain in the distance.









My new Pink cup.  I have a thing for different coffee cups, and need a change every now and then.  ; )



My son made a New York steak dinner one night.....delicious.



We've had some rain, and Tuesday night we had thunder - it was the loudest, most powerful thunder I've ever heard.  The rain has helped with the plants, and my white flowering bush has blossomed to the fullest.  Can anyone identify this - I've been told a few different things?





Some days when I don't feel like cooking, I will drive through and get take out.  I've ordered cheeseburgers, pastrami sandwiches, and fish and chips there, and all pretty good.  I call it the little Pink building.



The start of June has been messy, all jumbled, but being in nature seems to put things back in perspective.























Have a  good June week.



~Sheri     

22 comments:

Debbie Nolan said...

Hi Sheri - sorry about your photos. Bless you for putting on a positive attitude. You are such a lovely photographer and I am sure you are bumming over losing them. NY Steak dinner sounds wonderful. Your visit to the Church must have been so good. What a beautiful spot. Love your deer and robin. All such glorious gifts from God and you were there to appreciate them! Hope you have a better coming June week. (Think those purple and white flowers may be Japanese Iris and the white bush certainly looks like multi-flora rose). God bless - now I am going to go read your previous post. Hugs!

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Sad about losing your photo files.
Pretty pictures. The white flower shrub looks like Mock Orange, a beautiful sweet scented flowers.

Anne Hagman-Niilola said...

Awesome birds.

Hena Tayeb said...

Oh no so sorry to hear about your photos.

Billie Jo said...

Hello! Beautiful photos of your visit to the church, my friend. Thank you for sharing. Thank you for the reminder about getting the rosary blessed. I got Rhett one for his twenty-first birthday and must do the same. Love your new mug too! We are getting rain here today, and I am so thankful. Have a cozy afternoon!

Carla from The River said...

Hi,
I love all your photos this week Sheri!! Most of all I love that you shared the lovely rosary.
Your positive attitude even when things are not going all that well, bumps in the road, I love your positive attitude too. You are inspiration.
Love and prayers my dear friend,
Carla

Chatty Crone said...

Well, I am so sorry you lost all your photo and files. I think if you knew a computer expert there would be a way to find them. This blog post is a great start for your new files of pictures though and you have a good attitude.
I love all your nature pictures at the end - it is so beautiful there - no wonder CA is so populated and expensive - everyone wants to live there.
I love the pink coffee cup with the indentions.
Nice looking steak dinner! ☺
Your church was in such a unique place. Lovely. And you got to talk to your priest and have your rosary blessed.
I went and have seen - years ago - St. Francis of Assisi's monastery. It was beautiful.
Did you get your plumbing fixed?
Love the lady bug.
I love See's candy too.
Such a beautiful place that you live.

Ginny Hartzler said...

What gorgeous photos! I am so sorry about all your files! Just because something has been deleted does not always mean it is totally gone, so maybe a computer tech can find and retrieve them? Your new mug is so pretty, and your rosary is very beautiful. Wonderful church garden!!

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I'm sorry your June started out bumpy. I hope it is smooth sailing from here on out. I've never seen a bird like that first one before and I love your pink cup!

Louca por porcelana said...

Hi my sweet friend...stunning flowers and gorgeous pictures as ever. Your posts always make me smile. I pray the Rosary with my Mom everyday. So precious...

Holly said...

The photos bring me back home to the beauty of nature there. I'm glad you got to visit your girls. Thanks for being a constant friend through my blogging journey.

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

I am sorry to hear about your pictures. All the pictures you take are so beautiful. The candle is very special. I am sure you will enjoy that! The Rosary is very beautiful too. I hope June finishes with only good things!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

Hi Sheri! So sorry you lost your photos! Is there anyone who is tech-savvy around you who can help you? I think you can retrieve your photos.

R's Rue said...

Such beautiful images. Thinking of you.

Donna said...

Beautiful rosary! And I'll bet your church is lovely.
Love all the flowers! And I'll bet you can retrieve your photos from The Cloud!
Download One Drive.
hugs
Donna

DeniseinVA said...

Your Jumbled June photos are fantastic! Thoroughly enjoyed, thank you Sheri :)

Jeanie said...

That parish garden is lovely and so is your rosary. How wonderful to have it blessed by the priest. I love the pink cup and all the photos here. I'm glad you still have these.

If you don't have your photos backed up on an external drive (I recommend it), if you posted them on your blog you can retrieve them by going to the published post, right click on the photo and hit "save as..." It's clunky and takes awhile but you can do it.

Linda O'Connell said...

I am unable to post on my blog, so I can only imagine how sad you are about losing pictures. But what you have posted now all tell a story. I like your comment: I stop and see Mary.

Marilyn Miller said...

I was also going to say the flowering bush was mock orange.
I love your visit to the church and seeing it surrounded with beautiful trees.
I didn't know See's has candles now. What a treat. I love See's too. So many memories of going there with my high school girl friends many years ago.
Nice pink cup. How wonderful to have a meal cooked for you.

It's me said...

Hi Sheri…long time…I read all your post I missed….no much blog time for me…I am searching a new home….stay by friends right now…..so sad …but that is my life right now…enjoy summer….love from me and Leaf 🍀🐾❤️🙏🍀

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

PhotosbyCris Travel Fashion Lifestyle said...

Sorry to hear you lost photos and files I also lost all my comments on my last post The comments were not working for whatever reason, I fixed it now. I know how you feel.

Lovely post and beautiful photos. Have a nice day. Cris Santos


https://www.photosbycris.com.au/when-women-inspire/